MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is a member of this MVAgusta official club on this forum ?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, see you at the next meeting ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Club

I've been wondering whether to join or not. How frequent are the meetings in Europe - anyone know when/where the next one is? Do you get a newsletter or anything? I've never heard a jot from MV about any of this - only what I've seen on forums.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The club is only 6 month old and about 900 members (my number is in the 900). You receive a welcome pack with, many stickers, pins and a "credit card like" member card.

The first meeting was in Mugello last summer.

No date received for the next one.

Wait & see.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i join it too! the second meeting was in st tropez in september! some of my customers went to this meeting! it was very well organised!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any infi about the next meeting, Alkatraxx ?

Pics of the St-Tropez one ?

·
Registered
975 Posts
you will find pictures of st tropez in the event section of mvagusta.it !!
for the moment, no infos about the new meeting!!!!!!!

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
For those that are on the factory club, i am interested in getting it up and running in the US. As far as i know, and i could be wrong, there isn't anything like that over here. If there is one for the US i want to get one started for VA, or East coast, whatever my options are. If there are people on the board that are interested in doing the same i think it would be a great idea. Being able to hold events and all that stuff. Let me know if i am wrong about there already being a club here, but who would i talk to about getting it done officially through MV? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Is there much advantage to being a member if you're in the states?

Get togethers are great, but our numbers are small and spread across a large area. Turn out is usually sparse. I hope to have more time this season to just ride and would like to attend something like an MV gathering. But I'm more interested in riding, either on a track or somewhere interesting like the dragon, ozarks, or mountains like in colorado.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Stickers, pins and patches..along with a nice card along with knowing you are helping support something I suppost. Probably more worth it if you were planning to attend one of the big meetings in Italy so I guess USA residents are supporting fun for our EU friends!

Very nice events from the photos I've seen and conversation I've heard!

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
For those who posted, this is the response i got from the guys across the pond:

the Club has born at the end of June 2006 and it is way too early to begin setting up events on the other side of the ocean, but I want to thank you for your proposal and it will be considered in case the MV management will decide to cross the ocean on the way to the US.
I'd like to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Keep on ridin'.

So it looks like there won't be anything in the near future, but i figured i would just try anyways.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts