·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my love.....

·
Registered
735 Posts
i hope you get paid for having a big Castrol sticker on it. Besides that it only has a race upper and some pin stripes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My Dear MIKA

2 pairs of wheels (brembo and marchesini)
2 complet exausts sistems Arrows

Is not like you 312R... I have 312R standard, and 312R STK.
Day and night....

And stickers are a sponsoring. I race on Portugues Championship Stock1000

More questions?

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Beautiful looking bike.
I do however like the look of the 4 cans at the back better. But I assume this is a better system for the track??

·
Registered
735 Posts
My Dear MIKA

2 pairs of wheels (brembo and marchesini)
2 complet exausts sistems Arrows

Is not like you 312R... I have 312R standard, and 312R STK.
Day and night....

And stickers are a sponsoring. I race on Portugues Championship Stock1000

More questions?
My stock wheels are Brembo so I don't see why stock wheels are exceptional. An Arrow exhaust system which detracts from the uniqueness isn't anything to brag about.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why does it have street tires
It's simple, because in Portugal we have 2 difrente championship ( Promocup (original bikes with normal tires, and Stocksprot with Michelin Race Pilot)

This Bike was in the stand with Promocup especifictions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful looking bike.
I do however like the look of the 4 cans at the back better. But I assume this is a better system for the track??
I like more the 4 cans, but with this exaust the bike have more aprox 15cv on wheel.

The exaust sistem is the same that Luca Scassa race. (that what is writen on the certificate that came with the bike.

I once talk with Luca in Estoril, in a MV Wekend, and he told that seems equal, I don't know...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How does it compare with the other bikes in the field? how are your results on it?
My sponsoring is poor, so I can aford to destroi a 30 000,00€ bike.

However, I colaborate with a MV Agusta Team, and they with a 312R standard with the original 4 cans ( with Promocup especifications) make 3 races by weekend (1 race 18laps Promocup and 2 races 22 laps Stocksport1000).
In Promocup 3 races: 1 1st place, 2 2nd places (32 bikes)
In StockSport 6 races: 3 4th places 2 5th places (20 bikes)

Some pictures of the bike

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Dab6KV8sU0A/SiE-17_RzaI/AAAAAAAAH2Y/7XMiR-FDmCw/s1600-h/JCG_8358.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Dab6KV8sU0A/SfXluSJ2cgI/AAAAAAAAHWI/6-REvc9TZ0E/s1600-h/JCG_7684.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Dab6KV8sU0A/ShvMJ9O2JzI/AAAAAAAAHpY/btIn0VvxLM8/s1600-h/JCG_9656.JPG

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My stock wheels are Brembo so I don't see why stock wheels are exceptional. An Arrow exhaust system which detracts from the uniqueness isn't anything to brag about.

You have some problem with me? or you are always so..... friendly.

Come to Portugal, try the bike, and then you can talk, otherwise, you don't know what about you are talking. :blah::blah::blah::blah:

Any more questions?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Love the bike but i love all MV"s! On my bike i have dumped the four exhausts for a bespoke under belly stubby system in titanium. It has transformed the handling by shedding 15-20 kg from under your arse and the bike runs cooler. And ive also fitted a painted carbon seat unit and undertray and carbon bst wheels. it is like riding a completley different machine. It now flies and when riding in anger and hitting the brakes its as if some ones just stuck a piece of wood in the spokes. Just thought id mention its a 750 motor that never gets left behind. There is plenty of life in the old dog yet with just a bit of modding! Im not 1000cc obsessed like all my mates. Revs and more revs are bigger fun for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In 750cc are the virtude ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts