MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been down for a few days now, not a bad sign is it? I’m still waiting on parts from star twin trading and they don’t seem to be answering their emails either...........:frown2:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hummm... @Fredzedex I have their site up now. I'm reviewing the special parts section for B4s.

On the side, when I ordered parts from defunct Design Corse or other suppliers it always took minimum of 2 weeks, sometimes more to ship along with subsequent confirmations. Each time I would get nervous but all tends to work out. I would think many customers email concerns. Hold tight and remember to always use credit services that offer dispute claims if something goes wrong.

And yes @Allworld its always best to support our site sponsors.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Been down for a few days now, not a bad sign is it? I’m still waiting on parts from star twin trading and they don’t seem to be answering their emails either...........:frown2:
Check your spam filter for their replies. For some reason their emails always land up in mine (gmail). Could be the same for you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Main page loads but a few pages are under maintenance. Possibly revamping or updating the site.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I ordered some OEM parts Evolution Bike almost 2 weeks ago. They're waiting on MV Agusta as well.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all, my bookmark must have been using an old link. Sorted now. I’ll start pestering star twin next week for the Oem bits

Fred

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
I have been under a rock for a while, when did they kill off the F4? I don't see it as a model on the site.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's still there its has been work, I just had a chance to poke my head out! Thanks for sending this, i swear it wasn't coming up on the non-US site.
They did kill it off, '19 is the last year hence why it only shows on the US website (normal MV website shows 2020 models.) They are putting the F4 on the back burner for a while, re-releasing in a few years hoping to blow everyone's socks off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts