MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, winter is definitely upon us however should not deter from organising a :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: A GATHERING:drummer::drummer: The plan is to select in advance (2 weeks) a weekend ride to Apollo Bay; overnight stay and dinner with appropriate wine women and song :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: perfect world we would all ride however it could be a combo of bikes and cars; if there is enough interest then yours truly will organise however need your respective responses; if there is a ground swell of enthusiasm then we can start the ball the rolling regards possible dates :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for the posts :yo: Chris, date noted and will work around this however still no response here (Forum) from a number of VIC troops so will spread the word through Mototecnic / MV Imports; will keep you all up to date with possible dates:f4::f4::f4::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes J, would be good to catch up, we are looking at the weekend 2nd August, program to follow"..............:jsm::jsm::jsm:
Hey , can you pm me next time there is a Melbourne meet , i bumped into someone who indicated there were some guys on here that get together but I didn't grab his details.

cheers

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey , can you pm me next time there is a Melbourne meet , i bumped into someone who indicated there were some guys on here that get together but I didn't grab his details.

cheers
H, welcome to the cause:jsm::jsm::jsm: keep an eye out for details of VIC gatherings; we have put the weekend away on hold until A. My foot recovers :bawling::bawling: and B. The weather improves; at this stage it's looking like early September, watch this space:jsm::jsm::jsm:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts