MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all MV owners
i have reasantly got the new 312R and i experience that my bike is vibrating excessivly.I need feedback from MV owners to see if this is a commen problem as i have lost several part and bolts on my bike deu to bolts that are coming loose from this vibration, please help me becuase i do not think that this is correct after i have to paying 15000 pound for a bike that vibrates more than a Ducati on steriods.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
My 312 doesn't vibrate excessivly :wtf:

Where do you feel the vibration? Is it at a certain rpm only?
Have you felt it since the begining or just after sometime?
Could be lots of things, i guess.

Check for wheel alignment, steering head nut may be loose or too tight - check torque, tire pressure? :toothless

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi 999 the bike gives a feelable vibration if it is stationary when you rev it and while you ride at speeds from 90 upto 260 kmh plus and to say the least is not comfetable because it transfer thouh to the hande bars and you can feel it on your hands after a while it feel like needles and pins in your fingers . it has been like this sins new. bud i have thougt it to be normanl until i started to loose my parts on the bike.

·
Banned
241 Posts
Probably need larger bar end weights or...you are, like myself, too old to be riding this bike!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
MV312R said:
Hi 999 the bike gives a feelable vibration if it is stationary when you rev it and while you ride at speeds from 90 upto 260 kmh plus and to say the least is not comfetable because it transfer thouh to the hande bars and you can feel it on your hands after a while it feel like needles and pins in your fingers . it has been like this sins new. bud i have thougt it to be normanl until i started to loose my parts on the bike.
Have told this to your dealer?
I suggest you to tell him that and ask him to find out what it is and fix it.

And what parts have come loose because of this?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Doesn't sound too good. :eek: Has the PDi been done correctly?. Sounds like the engine mountings are loose to me.

·
Banned
241 Posts
You know...could be the muffler bearing. Or, low on blinker fluid. I would check the down-draft Kanuter Valve Adjuster. I'm just sayin'!!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Take it back to the dealer :nutkick: :bash:

·
Registered
140 Posts
no vibration here... smooth as silk.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Take it back to the dealer. Let him test your bike. It sounds not good.
Good luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts