MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
20,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a quick ride with Gina up to Dahlonega to visit Ian and the folks at European Motorsports (Rider's Hill) to pick up an oil filter for Castle's CC.....
:brutale:

Ian says MV USA has a new tech support guy whom he feels is pretty sharp. Communications much improved. Parts orders shipped from Italy and usually arrive in about a week. :)

Expects delivery of a F4RR early in the year and the F3 in March!!!! :yo:

Ian is a bit disappointed they will not get a "Demo" F3...so am I :( .

On the counter in his new building (yes, they are expanding the parts and service shops) was an incredibly nice embossed aluminum binder from MV with all the accessories and apparel currently on offer.

The binder has a section for the pre-2010 Euro3 spec Brutales and F4s....carbon and performance parts still available! Of course, there is a much larger section for the current products, and the binder is made in a manner that it can be updated as new products are released.

Ian was pretty busy with other service customers so I didn't get to ask about pricing on the clothing.

Anyway, just got a nice warm fuzzy feeling from it all (after my hands thawed from the rather chilly ride up). :smoking:

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Thanks very much Ed for picking up the filter. Please PM me with what I need to pay you when you have a total.
My but I would love to thumb through that MV accessories / apparel binder.
Great to see you riding Gina again, I know she will have missed you.
Dave.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Very good news to hear Ed. I also would like to see the apparel section.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Why didn't you call me?

·
Administrator
20,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why didn't you call me?
Randy....it was just a fast run up and back on 400. I would have called, but wasn't planning to hang around long or go anywhere near your part of town.

Next time I will call. Promise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts