MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the clear alternatives turn signals in my 2007 F4, suddenly my turn signals stopped working.. front and back. No click sound from a relay or anything. Anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking either relay or switch. Thanx for any suggestions!
BTW snapshot time :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Pull the - pole from battery for couple of minutes, than put it back. It solved our problems.

BTW, nice pic!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I use to own Clear Alternatives. Changing the front lens cover or bulbs would not create this problem. Did you remove anything else? There are a few things to check.

1. The side metal cover under the handle bars. If you removed this cover recently, it may not be on correctly.

2. Make sure the bulbs are not burned out.

3. Turn signal relay. They sometimes go bad.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Clear Alts on my Brut blew up my CDI. Bought another CDI :cry:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
If you purchased the LED version you will have to install a resistor to trick your bike into letting the signals blink.

·
Registered
418 Posts
On my first ride of this season the same thing happened. As I was riding I wiggled the right front mirror with my hand, as the bike had been up against a wall during storage. After wiggling the mirror, the signals started working again. I think the contacts in there were slightly misaligned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts