MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Great news for the fans and even better news for the future business success of MV. Now that Ducati has dropped out of US Superbike racing, this will be a factor that continues to bring Ducati owners over to the MV brand.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Heh, I emailed Dean about this earlier this morning. Gave him a link to Skaluca's post about coming to the US in a few days and mentioned it's probably worth looking into...

Nice. You know none of us would have been able to get this info if we called. Well, I guess I should speak for myself... :)

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
I was in contact with phone few hours ago with LUCA,
He said me it depends by Team's budget!
There are very probabily that next year yet Ferracci (with Luca) will run in AMA SBK.
Nothing certainly in this moment....
I think after Luca's test next week and after EICMA in Milano 16/17/18/19 November we can know the Ferracci's future!
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wether it's Superstock or Superbike, Mr. Ferracci is not one to be underestimated.

I actually think their chances are better in Superstock, but we'll see. To see a fully decked out MV Superbike would be wonderful!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
spalding12 said:
excellent
so..... JENNINGS it is
a most excellent track
Jennings...anybody know what time I should arrive???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts