MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Mat Black said:
don't see any tattoo pics in your album... ?
this... :stickpoke (not very good pic, taken with cellphone)

...my tattoo is not ready yet (have to go and get it fixed)

p.s. Thanks Aurè, I think better pics on that thread!
I forgot totally, that we had that thread.... :banghead:

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Very nice...all we need is a close up shot of it when it's finished. :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
As much as I love tattoo's, it will be a cold day in hell when I have a corporate logo inked onto my body.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Some Guy said:
As much as I love tattoo's, it will be a cold day in hell when I have a corporate logo inked onto my body.
Well, you´re right... but I had an other point about my tattoo. You see, "MV" (!) is also the letters of Mike´s name... :D

I believe, that I´ll always have Mike or MV or both in my life... :heart: :stickpoke

·
Registered
485 Posts
wife21 said:
Well, you´re right... but I had an other point about my tattoo. You see, "MV" (!) is also the letters of Mike´s name... :D

I believe, that I´ll always have Mike or MV or both in my life... :heart: :stickpoke
LOVE :heart: IS :heart: IN :heart: THE AIR... that was so sweet,what a good wife your are. :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Some Guy said:
I know what you are saying, but in this case (MV) it is not just the present, but also all of the past memories of MV Agusta's domination back in the day...AGO!!!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
wife21 said:

See, thats much different, and a cool story. My tattoo's mean alot more to me than the image and ink, and I can understand your reasoning. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
You understand it Jim....my MV tattoo for me captures a certain time in my life. The tattoo brings back memories of blasting along on my Brutale, working on my brothers racing MV or images of racing MVs. I like Wife21 ink work too-good locate & Nice Job!

·
Registered
822 Posts
jdog said:
I know what you are saying, but in this case (MV) it is not just the present, but also all of the past memories of MV Agusta's domination back in the day...AGO!!!!

I understand, its just not for me. There is another motorcycle company out there that has been tattooed on more people than any other corporate logo in the world, and with my history, it would be fitting, but I still wont do it. As much as I love my motorcycles, and cant imagine life without them, I still love beautiful women even more....

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice ink-yes I've seen a sea of HD tattoos-I gotta ask..is the tattoo your
girlfriend or does it bring back good times??

·
Registered
822 Posts
mlawless said:
Nice ink-yes I've seen a sea of HD tattoos-I gotta ask..is the tattoo your
girlfriend or does it bring back good times??

Ha ha, nah, that my angel, see the devil here:

And then the follow up of the two of them resolving thier differences:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I like your work, the devil is too much fun! I attached my King Kenny; I loved the picture from Techniques of Grand Prix Racing and it takes me back to that stage of my life every time I look at it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts