MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard from my mother in law that she heard that the MV Superstock team will be at the Garden of England motorcycle show?

I don't see anything, but the link apparently is www.thehopfarm.co.uk. Look for events.

I'll be a long way from there unfortunately... Still stuck here in Tucson all summer.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
hi, yes we will be there:) bikes are going down in the morning awning etc is already there.

been a bit hit and miss as to whether we would go or not but everything came together at the last minute and we'll be there all weekend.

there is going to be a coffee bar there with all proceeds going to the team to hopefully help continue funding this racing lark;) should have some other stuff there for sale as well. anyone who feels like popping over to say hij then feel free, always more than welcome:)

·
Registered
156 Posts
X81 said:
hi, yes we will be there:) bikes are going down in the morning awning etc is already there.

been a bit hit and miss as to whether we would go or not but everything came together at the last minute and we'll be there all weekend.

there is going to be a coffee bar there with all proceeds going to the team to hopefully help continue funding this racing lark;) should have some other stuff there for sale as well. anyone who feels like popping over to say hij then feel free, always more than welcome:)
thanks for the chat today look forward to you setting my bike up on the 30 july

1 - 3 of 3 Posts