MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like lazareth is back at it. After making one of his WAZUMA's using a Ferrari, he's made one using an f4. Around 150 grand. You would definitely have something no one else has. Do you like it? Or is it blasphemy.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
its only a bike, if you own it, do with it as you wish.

·
Registered
218 Posts
From what I can see it's just not doing it for me.... I don't really understand the trike three-wheel-want to be motorcycle crowd. And that's the group that I would see this person riding with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Figifister in Philly it's about bright colors and blasting stadium level music, roaming neighborhood to neighborhood in a loop, like in a parade. Athletes or wanna be tend to use the two-seated version over here often in groups of 3 or 4. I wait to see if anyone watches, nope. I have never seen anyone give credence, okay... maybe just me shaking my head. What are they called Spiders, db containers, security blankets... again, what e v e r. Passenger sets usually are empty when the music is blasting. Comical. Thinking of waving one down next time. ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Figifister in Philly it's about bright colors and blasting stadium level music, roaming neighborhood to neighborhood in a loop, like in a parade. Athletes or wanna be tend to use the two-seated version over here often in groups of 3 or 4. I wait to see if anyone watches, nope. I have never seen anyone give credence, okay... maybe just me shaking my head. What are they called Spiders, db containers, security blankets... again, what e v e r. Passenger sets usually are empty when the music is blasting. Comical. Thinking of waving one down next time. ;)
Rolls eyes... yeah exactly my point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts