MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i still have the MV brochure and it shows a 750 in the stealth mat black but was never going to come to the UK.Well i emailed the shop to get some more info.They said the previous owner got a one off paint style from the factory which cost about a £1000 on top.Its a 2003 model and i did ask if it was the EVO motor but could not answer that one.I am tempted as the SENNA 750 is well out of my reach now.What shall i do guys n girls????He is not an official dealer not that it bothers me too much. :f4: :f4: or shall i save some more money and go for the 1000r in black. :ahhh:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I think it is a good one...I am particularly fond of the 750's for one, but also there are not many in this "stealth" paint scheme especially in the UK from what I have read above. As you can see from my registry though, I can not answer your question on this one versus the Senna 750 without being partial...just remember that the Senna 750 comes with RG3 exhaust included, something even its 1000cc's $30K USD cousin did not have...just something to consider...

·
King of Bling
9,826 Posts
buster said:
How many MV Stealth 750,s were made.Reason i ask is that there is a secondhand one for sale at£6599 in the UK.Didn,t think it was sold in the UK.Its on www.regency-supersports.co.uk.Have alook and see what you think
Hi Buster..

Remember it is only a 750S with a personal paint job.. Value to bike as a standard 750, and take into consideration it's age and low mileage.. Has it got a full MV service history ?? It's not a factory special like the Senna was which came with the extra exhaust, a pair of different rear sprockets, grip covers etc..

Does the asking price refects that paticular model.. I'd rather prefer the traditional 750 in Red & Silver

·
Registered
459 Posts
I think thats £6995 in the ad.
Don't think you will find too many 750's in that condition or with that low a mileage on offer. It should be an evo motor as its 03. RG3's you can find easily for £500.

You wont have overheating problems or have to buy a race ECU, just ride it
I would make an offer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the advice guys.I will email the shop again and probe some more info.Keep ya posted :) :f4:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is the first email i got back,have sent one back and wait a reply.

Hi, the bike is not an SPR model. It was supplied new by Italia in Lincoln
as a limited edition model, for which the customer paid a 1000 pounds
premium to have the bike in stealth black. I am unsure if the engine is an
EVO motor. The engine number is F4A307156 if that helps. there is a transfer
on the rear of the bike saying EVO 3 . Perhaps this means something? Sorry I
can`t be more helpfull but we don`t get many of these through our shop so I
am not too familiar with them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Genuine bike not a custom paintjob

Hi Buster,

It's an Original MV Agusta bike, but only a few were sold! Do not know numbers. When is visted the factory in 2002 They had this same version on display next to the Senna 750 and at that time I ordered my SPR (red&silver version). But MV went financialy bad and there was no SPR untill 2004 for me. CRC sold everything that they had to make money of it. Senna prototype, red&silver spr (polished rims) and the little amount of F4 matt black, so called stealth. besides the Senna, the other models were never produced in large Quantaties.

Senna prototype and the SPR red&silver made it to Belgium. A matt F4 aswell, I saw one in germany aswell, didn't know there is one in UK.

Any way it is a genuine bike and not a custom paintjob, so no worries there!!

Hope this info helps.

Helmut

buster said:
How many MV Stealth 750,s were made.Reason i ask is that there is a secondhand one for sale at£6599 in the UK.Didn,t think it was sold in the UK.Its on www.regency-supersports.co.uk.Have alook and see what you think :f4:

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
MotoMorfose said:
Hi Buster,

It's an Original MV Agusta bike, but only a few were sold! Do not know numbers. When is visted the factory in 2002 They had this same version on display next to the Senna 750 and at that time I ordered my SPR (red&silver version). But MV went financialy bad and there was no SPR untill 2004 for me. CRC sold everything that they had to make money of it. Senna prototype, red&silver spr (polished rims) and the little amount of F4 matt black, so called stealth. besides the Senna, the other models were never produced in large Quantaties.

Senna prototype and the SPR red&silver made it to Belgium. A matt F4 aswell, I saw one in germany aswell, didn't know there is one in UK.

Any way it is a genuine bike and not a custom paintjob, so no worries there!!

Hope this info helps.

Helmut
That is absolutely correct. And there is one dealer in The Netherlands who has one for sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That may finally make my decision to put in an offer.I checked out the original seller and is an offical MV dealer .I knew there were a few of these stealth bikes about cos like a said before around 2003 i was given a brochure from MV with a picture of the stealth style bike.I am dribbling away here :mouthwate .Well watch this space :f4: ....!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
is that the same matte color of my SPR? doesn't look as dark as the matte 1000's. it looks great though!

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
jskipper said:
is that the same matte color of my SPR? doesn't look as dark as the matte 1000's. it looks great though!
When I saw it irl, I thought it was just a little darker then the SPR.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
It is a genuine bike, if they were sold as evo3 i doubt it. I think it was in 2001/2002 introduced. Like all normal models they are built in batches of 300 unless it is limited edition. This was a normal orderable colour matt black. same colour as the black brutales
Like they did on the 1000S as well, although I read the 1000s matt black was in 100 units, but I am not sure

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So to confirm if its an EVO3 what details would i need?I got the engine number and i could also contact the shop where it was sold from new.Anything else?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts