MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the list of exhibitors listed in MCN and on the shows own website, there's no mention of our beloved marque having a display.Anyone know anything different?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bawling: Arse.I was looking forward to seeing the 312RR as well.Never mind least got an idea of the price now.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
HEY guys come on,

you really expect MCN to let you know about MV, MCN have no time for MV, they hate it if MV Agusta make the news

perhaps it falls down to one word - sponsers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,193 Posts
Your careing beloved MV will not be at the NEC basically because they don't give a ***k, they have not been there for the last 3 years or so
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
mikef4uk said:
Your careing beloved MV will not be at the NEC basically because they don't give a ***k, they have not been there for the last 3 years or so
Mike...maybe they're saving their pennies for the new model :) let go of the bitterness man it'll kill you...maybe an 07 fairyblade might help :naughty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
I thought they would surely be there and I'm gutted :banghead:

The Milan pics were great and I can't believe im not going to see bonkers jet skis and single seater race cars!!!

Oh well I shall have to book a test ride on a Benelli TNT / cafe racer instead! (go to the end of hall 1 with your driving licence apparently :naughty: ).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
998steve said:
there's reasons why they can't be there. trust me.
What reasons? Spill the beans...........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
well to keep everyone happy you'll be pleased to know that we have one of our bikes there.


only the one i know but it's better than nowt eh;)

Hall 1 on the Speedycom stand.


enjoy:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,382 Posts
I suppose it depends how important the UK market is to MV. Anyone know how the UK and USA rank in MV bike sales? Also, its quite soon after the Milan show. Perhaps they will be at the London bike show?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
520 Posts
X81 said:
well to keep everyone happy you'll be pleased to know that we have one of our bikes there.


only the one i know but it's better than nowt eh;)

Hall 1 on the Speedycom stand.


enjoy:)
Cheers.
Hope to go Sunday with the family....will look your stand up!
Save me trolling through every stand in the show to find an MV!

Tont
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
frenaugo said:
Saw it today, liked the exhaust :mouthwate I think it was the only MV there ?

There was this shark bike with an Agusta seat and exhaust.

edited to re-attach pic.

WTF? :bawling:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23 Posts
i think the NEC show and come to think of it any of the shows we have in the UK at the moment is a waste of time,by need to step up in my view.I normal go to france,germany or italy.Just my view guys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,193 Posts
I was also there yesterday, I thought the sporty BMW had some nice bits on it, the 08 Blade is better in real life (better-not 'stunning) the new monster looks too jap like, and the road going Desmocedici was a dissapointment, the attention to detail and panel fit was crap :jsm: I would also expect some nice bends and welds on the exhaust as well, not bends with a deformed look
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,193 Posts
Some more:

Some nice bits on a BMW,
And some nice bits on a Ducati :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,382 Posts
Wow :wtf:

I have always thought the build quality and finish with Ducati is crap. When I had my 999 they couldn't even get the moulding right. Likes like they still haven't got it right. However, I'm sure they will sell out with the 'must have brigade'


Also, if youlook at the fuel tank of the 749R, you will know what I mean. CRAP!









mikef4uk said:
I was also there yesterday, I thought the sporty BMW had some nice bits on it, the 08 Blade is better in real life (better-not 'stunning) the new monster looks too jap like, and the road going Desmocedici was a dissapointment, the attention to detail and panel fit was crap :jsm: I would also expect some nice bends and welds on the exhaust as well, not bends with a deformed look
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top