MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I happen to be in love with the Mamba kit (not as much as with the Tamburini) I went on Mvagusta-sp.com , went to special edition parts, and selected all the parts that come in the Mamba Spo2 Carbon Fiber kit, of course except the numbered plaque

MVSP F4-1000 MAMBA Basic Kit
Part Number SP 02
Limited Edition of 300 Mamba Kits worldwide

The Basic Kit Includes:

* Carbon Fiber front mudguard, Red/cCear painted
* Carbon Fiber front fairing, Black/Clear painted
* Black painted plastic right and left mirrors
* Black painted plastic airbox
* Black painted metal fuel tank
* Red painted plastic right side fuel tank panel
* Red painted plastic left side panel fuel tank
* Carbon Fiber right side fairing panel, Black/Red/Clear painted
* Carbon Fiber left side fairing panel, Black/Red/cCear painted
* Carbon Fiber lower fairing, Clear-coated
* Black "Alcantara" seat
* Black "Alcantara" back pad
* Carbon Fiber single seat tail fairing, Red/Clear painted
* Engraved plaque with the number of the bike and matching "Limited Edition" certificate

As a total I got 6,968.00 Euros ~ 9,190.095 U.S. Dollars

But as I looked on the official price list, the Spo2 kit which includes all of the parts I selected (+ the plaque + certificate) costs 8,300.00 Euros ~ 10,946.87 U.S. Dollars

Why such a big difference? :wtf:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, it doesn't come with the wheels, I think I figured it out, The price I calculated for the individual components reflected their "sale" price, so it was lower. Thanks anyways, and sorry for the screw-up.

·
Registered
485 Posts
If they want to make those kits popular they"ll have to throw in some race goodies and few more ponies and other stuffs here and there because light wheels and some carbon bits just won't cut it IMO.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lord said:
light wheels and some carbon bits just won't cut it IMO.
Ok, The full option T1 mamba has alot of performance upgrades over the S, so it isn't just a pretty face, I costs of $50K, and has the sachs rear shock found on the Tamburini + Senna, and it has 173 Horses :f4: Its gotten pretty good revues from Superbike magazine
Note: Beware, the parts listed in this artice that come with the bike are the FULL OPTION kit, but they are testing the T1 Mamba kit :jsm:

·
Registered
328 Posts
They have a mamba at gold coast motorsports on Long Island. Honestly, it wasn't as awesome in person as I was hoping. The red was more orange than I was hoping for.

Behold some shitty pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MV special editions can either look beautiful, or ugly (paintwise) based on the lighting in which they are in. The first Mamba I saw was during the day in the DUCATI Miami showroom, and I didn't really dig it, The next one I saw was based on a AGO, and I saw it in the middle of the night, since then I've liked it. The same goes for the Corse, look at the following pics. The first is beautiful, the second is hideous (paintwise). Same goes with the Mamba :jsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
This is the Mamba that I think was based on an ago (based on only the frame plates, and the painted frame itself). (Cell phone night pic)

psperl said:
The red was more orange than I was hoping for.
At least when I get a Tamburini, I won't have two of the same shade of red :)
At first I criticised the Corse for it's color, because I also saw it in a showroom, and I didn't like that the color wasn't Standard MV Red, but now I appreciate the difference Me--> :bash: <--Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have bought the mv agusta corse F4 were you were talking about soon i will have some pictures. I have got the star wheels painted red and chrome exhausts no cat. I will get it this week but i am know wondering how it sounds like does someone has something simulair. Look in my photo album for some photo's.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i really like the mamba senna!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
psperl said:
They have a mamba at gold coast motorsports on Long Island. Honestly, it wasn't as awesome in person as I was hoping. The red was more orange than I was hoping for.

Behold some shitty pictures.
AHHH psper LOOK at the limited edition F4 s NERO next to the mambo!
If ya cant afford the mambo,go the NERO!!!
Your probably not looking, but if you were, the NERO would be the go!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ozboy said:
AHHH psper LOOK at the limited edition F4 s NERO next to the mambo!
If ya cant afford the mambo,go the NERO!!!
Your probably not looking, but if you were, the NERO would be the go!
Isn't the matte black a regular production color :confused: I understand that it might be rarer than the other colors, but I don't think its a special edition

1 - 14 of 14 Posts