MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There,

Does anyone know of a good place to get these items?

Or does anyone know the part numbers?

Thanks

Simon

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
Hey Grem,
I spare made up by mr. minute ...works fine. :)

Cheers

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I Been Wanting To Get The Key Fob Too.....any Info Will Help...thx
i used to have a couple of those. Are these not available anymore? I probably could get a couple more locally....i'm sure they have them.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i used to have a couple of those. Are these not available anymore? I probably could get a couple more locally....i'm sure they have them.
Would be cool if you can find a place that would ship to NZ?? let me know if you can? Thanks heaps!!

If you're in a bind, the older style Ducati(non-chipped) and the Cagiva keys will work on the MV. We now only have these titanium Duc ones that will work. They are not tool grade so can be cut by any locksmith.
Yea - thanks for that - looked at these, but i really want the MV Key. I can get it locally but was hoping to find a place i can get both the blank and the key fob from.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I got a line on a small batch of the Ti keys for the MV. Not cheap but very nice. We used to sell them but ran out of them quick and the guy won't make anymore because of the cost. I will keep you posted on here when we get them in.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Would be cool if you can find a place that would ship to NZ?? let me know if you can? Thanks heaps!!

I can ship to NZ.

I need to check stock, will do this weekend. About how many are you looking for?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
fwiw, I use these key fobs for mine. I don't think they make the one on the right anymore tho.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YAY!!! found my key with its keyfob! SWEEEETTTT

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
ok...I'll ask, where was it Camp Mother ?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok...I'll ask, where was it Camp Mother ?
I have a lockup in the garage of the apartment we are in.. i have a nice little hidy place for the key for it (has tools, cleaning stuff, spare tyres etc in it).. the MV key was about 20cm's further along the little ridge... DUH!!

Glad ive got it back tho.

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
....ahhhh - we've all done it (or similiar) !!

cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts