MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, new here to this forum, thinking of selling my sp01 Viper, been on my mind lately. I kinda want a biposto bike (or 1+1) so I can take my wife riding. Love having an extra rare exotic bike, but, happy wife, happy life! So id like to get her out on the bike. If anyone is interested to purchase or has a possible trade, hit me up! Thanks everyone. [email protected]

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hey, welcome. We have a for sale section if and when you decide to pull the trigger, BUT I didnt post for that. I want to know where you are located and some more details of the bike, year, miles, mods, etc.

It sure is cool looking in your avatar!

(maybe your wife would love to be on the back of a Brutale 910R...hmmm...I know where there is a nice one :) )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that john, but kinda want to still be on an f4 or I was considering even a duc 1098 or something. as far as converting it,i know what it takes but this is such a rare bike I don't want to devalue it or ruin its appeal by doing mods like that. I did list the bike on raresportbikesforsale.com. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts