MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! As some of you might know, I try to keep everyone here updated with new stuff. We just got these in, they're metal MV logo signs. These are limited to just 200 each and are numbered and signed on the back. We only have a few of these... like 8-9 each. If you want to order these, the prices range from $50-85... email or call Bill Maye, and let him know your from the forum and you spoke with me.... 818-249-5707 [email protected]

Alvin: sent you a email with the pics... Thanks!!!! :smoking:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
cool

let's see a photo - come on admin...are you sleeping on the job?
i know you're not out riding your mv... :later:

alex

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I didn't expect you to read it so quickly. Keep refreshing, it takes a minute to upload. I wrote it while I began uploading the pictures for Samson! :loser:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Wheres my whip.... :stickpoke :laughing:

Admin= Insert juggling/frantically multitasking smilie

Me= Insert arms folded foot tapping smilie.

SamsonNg, It may just be the pics but they look a little cheapish?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Pss, start with an MV. With all jokes aside, i'm just here to help out the MV Community, dealers included. Pro italia just happens to be one i enjoy very much!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
If my posts look strange, its because there were some responses that the user deleted prior to my replies.

·
Registered
438 Posts
nice signs samson.....do you guys sell banners also?

i'll see you in a week or so for the 600 service.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I just bought these last week from another MV dealer that listed them on ebay. I had no idea they were limited. Lucky me :) They arrive tomorrow. I will give a review of them once I see them in person.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Got my signs...

My signs arrived from ProItalia today. Being someone who always goes a little crazy with stuff like this, I ordered 2 complete sets of 4 signs (don't tell my wife or I'll get :bash: ). I have to say they are both larger and nicer than I was expecting. They aren't "cover the whole wall" big...just more than I expected. And the quality is excellent...the color reproduction seems to be fairly accurate. Highly recommended. Thanks Samson and Bill @ ProItalia!

Steve

P.S. Someone else asked this but I'll ask too...anyone know of any banners for sale?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I would like to know, also.

Definately hard to find banners/posters unless you ask the factory. Maybe someone will know?

·
Administrator
20,411 Posts
I've seen a couple of these signs on eBay recently.....limited they are....and pricing accordingly.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have a banner for sale, it's an official sign from the factory. I acquired it when I worked for the UK importer. You can view it in my album "start to finish". Let me know what you want for it??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts