MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I'm writing to inquire as to any availability of stock MV Front Rotors for a couple Moto Guzzi projects I'm building. One is a Nuovo/Retro Cafe Racer with the engine and tranny from my 1979 G5 V1000, and another is a Brutale-esque 4V Guzzi Centauro, both of which have MV rims fitted.

I'll post photos shortly... because I know how far-fetched this sounds ;)

Cheers,
Cliff Fisher
Austin, TX

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
I have a set of rotors with about 2,000 miles on them...barely broke in.... I'll take 100 bucks...plus shipping (aprox. 25**).... let me know what you think... I also have a set of rims too....make offer on them if you want. I'm in Atlanta, Ga...... the rims are silver 5-star (stock)
Josh :f4:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Josh,
I actually have the rims, but need the rotors.
If they only have 2000 miles on the rotors, I'll take them... as long as they are straight :)

Let me know if you'd prefer a PayPal payment, or I can simply mail you a check or money order.

Thanks for the speedy response!
Know anyone who owns a second set, they'd be willing to part with?

Best Regards,
Cliff

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
the rotors are straight as can be.... I don't know of any others w/ rotors.... I would prefer money order as the paypal deal reminds me too much of Ebay (I don't like Ebay)... pm me with you address and I'll send the rotors to you in a day or two.... I'll trust you to send the money order when I give/show you shipping info..... thanks.... the rotors won't include the bolts needed to put them on.... I have Ti ones coming from emoto ( i hope) ...if they come in the mail in the next day or two, i'll send the original bolts too! :smoking:
CustomGuzzi said:
Hi Josh,
I actually have the rims, but need the rotors.
If they only have 2000 miles on the rotors, I'll take them... as long as they are straight :)

Let me know if you'd prefer a PayPal payment, or I can simply mail you a check or money order.

Thanks for the speedy response!
Know anyone who owns a second set, they'd be willing to part with?

Best Regards,
Cliff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts