MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

Registered
I don't like the Ducati Diablo rear end tail. Nor the rear plate holder. Hope that is far from the actual bike.

Registered

Registered
Except for the number plate holder, I quite like it. MV needs something in that market I think.
Dons, I agree that they need to be in the Super Motard / Adventure bike market, but I'm hoping it will look more like some of the other rumored looks. Supposedly the Ducati Hypermotard is moving in design closer to the Multistrada.

Registered
I like the look of the tri-cruiser. It's not big and fat.

Registered

Registered
hope they don't make that - I just bought a new bike and coming home with another one will cause ISSUES, and if they look like that how could you not buy one

Registered
Still undecided on it, that back end looks awful and the headlights make the bike look sad.

I hope it looks alot better in the flesh than the pictures.

Registered
Before MV release yet another motorcycle based on the 675 triple they need to rectify the issues with the existing F3 & B3 models. :cross:

King of Bling
Not 100% sure about these concept designs

Tri-cruiser looks an odd concept to me.. The front looks like a Basking Sharp focused on it's next plankton meal and the rear light unit looks like the Scream Mask..

The other concept bikes looks to similar to the Diavel, which isn't like MV to copy others..

MV's should be all about innovative motorcycle art and not keeping up with The Jones..

Maybe MV should concentrate on the 125cc and Scooter market ( and I don't mean the Griffon market Dave ;) ) with some new ground breaking designs..

This would bring new kids to the brand and hopefully get them hooked on the bigger bikes when they've passed their motorbike driving test..

Just Food for Thought.

Registered
Before MV release yet another motorcycle based on the 675 triple they need to rectify the issues with the existing F3 & B3 models. :cross:
Seeing as how they went a decade without sorting out all of the niggles with the previous generation I wouldn't hold your breath.

Registered

Super Moderator
....Hey...who you callin' "cruiser"...?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts