MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you guys know if any of the MVs (specifically the 750 Brutale) comes with a rear-stand with purchase of a bike? I've read several articles that have referenced that the MVs come with a rear-stand, but I don't know if that is true, or it only implies to certain models.

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
They all come with the rear stands. Some dealers "forget" to give them to you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Got a link for the pitbull stands? My stand doesn't want to fit into / come out of the hole sometimes... I had to pull the plastic cover off and sand in back so that it would fit (still isn't perfect). :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys!! that is what I thought. I am going to ask for one from my dealer. I too like the pitbull stand, especially the reversable, but a free stand is still a free stand. Actually, we probably paid for the thing.

·
Registered
337 Posts
NV MY MV said:
Do you guys know if any of the MVs (specifically the 750 Brutale) comes with a rear-stand with purchase of a bike? I've read several articles that have referenced that the MVs come with a rear-stand, but I don't know if that is true, or it only implies to certain models.

Thanks guys!!
just bought my MV Friday and it did come with the rear stand.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Anything like the pitbull reversible available in Australia? Just too expensive to ship an item like that from the US.
Might have to knock one up. Who's got a tape measure handy.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
yes. pitbull reversible is the one. the cool thing about the stand is you can move the bike around if you have to while it's still on the stand due to the wheels on the stand. that and it goes in and out of the hole without the need of KY jelly like the red MV stand! :cussing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts