MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out about this! Looks very cool!

A women's only racing series in Europe. They run 600cc and liter class bikes. There's an MV F4 in the liter class, ridden by Nina Prinz. She's the only German in the series, and she is EXTREMELY fast.

The first race was at a track called Vallelunga (Italy). Nina was at the top of the timing sheets the entire weekend. And she was WAY faster than the others, often with a 4 second gap to the next rider.

The feeling was that on race day, she was going to run away with it, so the real question was "who's second?" Unfortunately, it was not to be. Nina crashed early, after a poor start and trying to make up the ground too soon. She remounted and finished the race (6th, I think).

European Women's Cup:
http://www.motocicliste.net/ewcup/default.asp

Nina's web site (auf Deutsch):
http://www.ninaprinz.de/

Alex

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Bad Luck for Nina...

But unfortunatelly, she isn´t running a MV anymore. :bawling:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Good to hear she was fine...and actually finished 6th. Very cool. I know very few women riders. Great post :smoking:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Nice post :king:

I "know" a girl that raced last year with an MV SPR and she did quite well for a rookie. Unfortunately she gave up racing and sold the MV :bawling:

But next year we'll have Flaming there :smoking: :naughty:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Rockethouse said:
Does it say why not?
She runs a Honda in the German IDM Superbike series now... :blush:

·
Registered
403 Posts
On May 21st there'll be another race in Hengelo, NL. We'll se if Nina will be so fast again or will fight on the same level with Paola Cazzola (999) and Samuela De Nardi (RSV1000) :smoking:

Next year I'd like to try on Italian Rookies Championship, but not with MV...I'd never dare to go to the limits with it, I love it too much :blush:
Maybe with an R6 :grin:

BTW, other girls have skills too :king:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Flaming said:
On May 21st there'll be another race in Hengelo, NL. We'll se if Nina will be so fast again or will fight on the same level with Paola Cazzola (999) and Samuela De Nardi (RSV1000) :smoking:

Next year I'd like to try on Italian Rookies Championship, but not with MV...I'd never dare to go to the limits with it, I love it too much :blush:
Maybe with an R6 :grin:
Oh man, Samuela is such a hottie!!! :naughty: :naughty:
How well is she doing this year?

Hmmm..... an R6? Thinking about the new model or an older one?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Samuela on the last Misano race fell few laps to the finish but she continued and finished at 6th place (she was running for 2nd place).
She's quite cute but she already thinks she's a Valentino Rossi like, very arrogant compared to the other talented girls.

I think for an old R6, I don't mind winning, just have fun :loser:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Flaming said:
Samuela on the last Misano race fell few laps to the finish but she continued and finished at 6th place (she was running for 2nd place).
She's quite cute but she already thinks she's a Valentino Rossi like, very arrogant compared to the other talented girls.

I think for an old R6, I don't mind winning, just have fun :loser:
Ah, yeah it's a shame if she's arrogant. But lots of girls are unfortunately :rolleyes:

I'm with you on that. It's all just for fun ;) :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yes, Ellen is pretty but she's another arrogant one...looks like that if you're cute you gotta be an a**hole... :cross:

Samu

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Flaming said:
Yes, Ellen is pretty but she's another arrogant one...looks like that if you're cute you gotta be an a**hole... :cross:

Samu
Wow!!! Really?? :wtf:

As far as i know her she's pretty cool and i never saw her being arrogant.
Maybe she's like that with other girls?? Why do you say that about Ellen?

Hmmm..... so you're basicly saying you're an a**hole :naughty: :king:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts