MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if their local dealer has one in red or blk, size: 42/52 L?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey Drew,

I've a black one 54/44. I bought it from a guy on ebay who said it was too big for him. I've rarely worn it as it's too tight for me. I think it's Italian sizing. 44 is actually 42. AGV XXL is actually XL...

Let me know if you're interested. $500 firm. I paid $750.

Kevin

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
khfx said:
Hey Drew,

I've a black one 54/44. I bought it from a guy on ebay who said it was too big for him. I've rarely worn it as it's too tight for me. I think it's Italian sizing. 44 is actually 42. AGV XXL is actually XL...

Let me know if you're interested. $500 firm. I paid $750.

Kevin
I just received a NEW red 44/54/XL, (SPA0D06006) from a dealer (by LOOKWELL) and its slightly big on me. IMO they are true to size. The original price stated by this dealer was $737 and I paid 499 on sale. Apparently these have been discontinued and will be replaced with a less expensive model. PM sent.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Drew:

Did your local dealer have any red jackets in XXL? I've been looking but as you noted they are discontinued and hard to find. Thought you might have an inside track on one in my size.

Thanks.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blavenia said:
Drew:

Did your local dealer have any red jackets in XXL? I've been looking but as you noted they are discontinued and hard to find. Thought you might have an inside track on one in my size.

Thanks.
As of two weeks ago Pro Italia, Glendale, CA http://www.proitalia.com/ had either a 46/56 or 48/58. Good luck!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Drew:

Thanks. I contacted them via email to see what they could do. Is it tight in the waist? I'm looking at the 58(48) and would really like to get it from them if they can do the same deal for me they did for you. Of course, I would have to pay shipping as well.

It is a gorgeous jacket!

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts