MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
They are way cooler to look at than do anything else with - they don't have a speedo but I reckon top speed is around 60-70kph providing it is all flat - lol. They have a 3 speed handlebar shift much like the old Vespas.

I get far more enjoyment from looking at mine from an engineering 'art' viewpoint of the 50's than riding it ( I take it for a cafe run once every 10-12 weeks) - a nice piece to add to collection I think :)

This is what I mean by 'looking at it' :)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool room Robbie

Love the bike too

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool. There was one for sale a little while ago at Vic Dealer. Think they sold it. This one has a rear seat which I don't think that did.
Adrian if ur planning on getting it, err please don't tell wifey I posted link. Last time I posted link on 750s u bought it. Wife will prob ban u from the MV site lol

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Adrian if ur planning on getting it, err please don't tell wifey I posted link. Last time I posted link on 750s u bought it. Wife will prob ban u from the MV site lol
Lol!
Would like to, but I want to get the bikes I've got sorted out first. Plus like Rob R said its more a mechanical art work than a rider. And that my friend would not go down well, bringing a bike inside the house

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fair point adrian. its a dam nice mechanical art work though that i would like to have in my house

·
Registered
276 Posts
Here you go... no wonder it is called Pull Man. :naughty:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts