MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I havent been paying attention to my region.
But I find 9.750 euros for a 2009 F4 1000 R 312 red/silver with 2300km on odometer. Not alot of money.

Heck, Im actually considering trading in my F3 for that bike.
The only thing holding me back is, heat issues, mods need to be done to that bike to keep it cooler, parts, and originally from belgian, and on 73KW power.
Which can be easily put to max power by going to a dealer.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am talking about 2000-2009 models. No drastic increases but I dont see as many low priced bikes and overall not as many bikes for sale

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here in South Africa the prices have been dropping badly, I think even more so since the local agency closed down.

I saw a nice 2015 B4 1090R today for under 6500US$

·
Registered
24 Posts
It hasn't been drastic, but I've noticed a more reasonable trend over pricing. I say this because while I've always thought the early-gen F4s were so gorgeous that I'd love to own one, the used market for awhile here would ask for more than I was willing to shell out.

But more recently that seems to have changed. Then again, it could also be that I'm a bit better off now than when 5-10 years ago, haha!

I do still see one or two in the local listing asking over $9k for their excellent and/or 'rare' specimens.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would expect prices for the newer models to drop nust like any vehicle due to depreciation. It seems prices for the Gen 1 bikes have stabilized and in some cases gone up slightly

·
Registered
24 Posts
I tell you one thing that hasn't changed about the used market for MVs is the supply, especially for F4s. At any given time there will be listings for other models, but sometimes there are none for an F4.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts