MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my pics from the Deals Gap trip I took last month.

Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spalding12 said:
great pictures
the 2 of you (you and the bike) sure do look fantastic
Thanks Spalding. My only wish I could ride that stretch of highway as good as the locals do. I don't do the MV justice in that regards. I did however at least ride to the edge of my tires and one slight scuff of my knee sliders was the best I could do for the week.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Those are great photos. Saw them in your album and made it my background last week. It's still there :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
admin said:
Those are great photos. Saw them in your album and made it my background last week. It's still there :)

Alvin, that is about as famous as I will ever get :)

I am honored to be on your computer :yo:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
airfuel said:
That area is on my "list" Nice picts!
John, it was good to see you at the VMD and thanks for standing with us during the signings with AGO. We tried to be first in line :)

We just need to plan somthing next year and have all us Eastern MV.net owners out to the Dragon.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i haven't ridden anything like the gap. being that a friend of mine was the first fatality there this year, not sure if i'll go back and ride it the same. ALL the roads around there are great. it would be cool to have an MV meet down there. i believe it would seperate the posers from the puck scrapers that's for sure. :naughty:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Can someone give some extra info on that amazing road?

Where is it? How long is it? etc...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks mate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts