1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,504 Posts
That was a fun read!

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
"The dash on the F3RC is busier than it needs to be and the menus are hard to navigate. Don’t care."

Excellent article.

Reactions: jdgun

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
The best lines in the article and what I consider to define what it means to be passionate about MV.

"As long as MV Agusta produces the most beautiful motorcycles on earth, and while ever there exist riders who love them passionately for what they are rather than what detractors think they should be, MV will carry on.

Yes, I know MVs have issues and I do not care.
It does not make them any less beautiful, special or desirable.

Most of the time you feel divinely blessed and god-like to have such a physically perfect female on your arm or in your bed.
But there will be occasions when she will make you insane and miserable, because that is the nature of imponderably beautiful things.

There are lots of magnificent sportsbikes bikes out there directly aimed at “everyone”. They are all good bikes and some of them are great bikes.
But not one of them is an MV Agusta.
And that makes all the difference."

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I miss my babies!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Great read, had me laughing out loud here at work

·
Registered
634 Posts
Thank you for posting!.... I really need to give a F4 a try again, or wait and see what comes for 2019, who knows maybe my Panigale will be leaving the fleet.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
ahh freakn awesome thanks so much for posting

·
Registered
30 Posts
I do like Boris, been on the odd ride with him, and he has a way with words.

Pretty much sums up why I'll end up with an F3 one away or another eventually. Because even if it's on the side of the road, bleeding oil and magic smoke escaping into the atmosphere... It will still be incredibly beautiful.

Z...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts