MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting for my Race ECU to complement the full RG3's now for two months. The riding season is slowly coming to an end. Great.

MV has outsourced their parts warehouse I hear. It's been a mess ever since. The ECU's are there, they just need to be programmed. How difficult can that be? :wtf: :bawling:

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I've been waiting for my Race ECU to complement the full RG3's now for two months. The riding season is slowly coming to an end. Great.

MV has outsourced their parts warehouse I hear. It's been a mess ever since. The ECU's are there, they just need to be programmed. How difficult can that be? :wtf: :bawling:
Mike, did you put a post up in the Wanted / For Sale section asking if any were available? I recall that I have seen race ECU's for sale here recently at very friendly prices too.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Yup, waiting til the end of time for a part is frustrating, but it is an MV after all. That's sort of part and parcel for this company.
I know there is at least one bloke that has one in the for sale section.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Indeed, ECU's and eprom's arent following. Apparently they need to be flashed by R&D or Corse and then shipped to the new warehouse. Must be very hard...:stickpoke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts