MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested to hear from anyone who purchased an MV from MCC in Villa Park, IL.. What your experience was like, especially with service.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Never purchased from them but have heard alot of good things about them. I purchased mine in Springfield ILL. They are very small not sure if they are still there. They were great to work with and never had any problems.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
They replaced my rear tyre couple of months back no issues there. Shop looks small but good no problems.

Only MV dealer in Chi town.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have purchased at least a dozen motorcycles from MCC over the last 20+ years including the one of the first F4's back in 2000.
They have done almost all of my service work over that time as well. That's as good as endorsement as any, I'd say.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I ordered my Water pump parts from them then drove over and we assembled them together and they even took the time to do a couple of extras for me to keep the water pump from leaking again. We BS'd for quite a while I think they are a small shop with a HUGE feel. I have ordered all my parts from them since!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts