MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone ever feel that they don't fit the MV or any other high end bike mold; and therefore get bad sales or service support because of it? not a good ole boy member? VAN :f4:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could have went my whole life without seeing that; why? VAN-I'm also 31 years old a 2 bike owner, both spagetti, and just a diesel mechanic for ford powerstrokes.

·
Registered
328 Posts
vananator said:
Does anyone ever feel that they don't fit the MV or any other high end bike mold; and therefore get bad sales or service support because of it? not a good ole boy member? VAN :f4:
Yeah, have you seen my thread about Gold Coast Motorsports? They refused to believe I was serious about buying an MV and kicked me out of the store. Then they refused to service my bike 6 months later after I bought one somewhere else.

Ducati NY has always been good to me though. Too bad they aren't an MV dealer now.

I'm not even that sketchy looking, proof is in my album. I'm young, and I ask for prices since I can't just spend an infinite amount of money, which is probably why they treat me like crap.

·
Registered
968 Posts
My dealer has an easy solution: treat every MV owner like a dickhead.

We're privileged to be allowed in THEIR shop buying THEIR stuff, after all.

On another note, your thread has made me think about what the "usual" MV owner actually is. Maybe an age poll is in order for starters?

·
Registered
403 Posts
vananator said:
I could have went my whole life without seeing that; why? VAN-I'm also 31 years old a 2 bike owner, both spagetti, and just a diesel mechanic for ford powerstrokes.
You say you are "just a diesel mechanic" Hey brother, be proud of that. You're getting it done. My dad was a Diesel Mechanic, and he is still my hero. My dealer is Fast by Ferracci and Vince, the sales manager, treats eveyone like a king. I'm lucky I'm near there.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Our local dealer is ProItalia and they are super. When I was in Super-bike school I met a fellow MV owner from back east who bought his bike from Samson and had it shipped out to him. He couldn't stop raving about the service he got.

·
Registered
443 Posts
oicdn said:
I'm 25...and look like I'm 17 when I shave...I always get crap service if I'm clean shaven...
I was having my BMW serviced when this "clean shaven" kid in sneakers rode up on a new K1200S. The service manager told me what a pain in the ass he was - he'd been in every day since he bought it with some complaint or other. I asked where'd a kid like that get the money for a new K1200????

The service manager looked at me kind of funny and said "He's a heart surgeon"! :jsm: ......... made me feel old (but glad the ticker didn't need a tune up)!

Tom

·
Registered
503 Posts
TPadden said:
I was having my BMW serviced when this "clean shaven" kid in sneakers rode up on a new K1200S. The service manager told me what a pain in the ass he was - he'd been in every day since he bought it with some complaint or other. I asked where'd a kid like that get the money for a new K1200????

The service manager looked at me kind of funny and said "He's a heart surgeon"! :jsm: ......... made me feel old (but glad the ticker didn't need a tune up)!

Tom
LOL :) :) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts