MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
There probably won't be an owners club of California.

This is the home of the worldwide owners club.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i am in northern cali (by SFO), and I have an MV!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
start one :laughing:
Rich, have you heard anything about Tim M. wanting (or trying) to set up an MV club here in Canada?

I can’t see him going out of his way to do anything as involved as starting a club. :jerkoff:

However, I wouldn’t put it past him to dangle a lure in hopes of hooking some unsuspecting soul into doing it for him. :naughty:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I started Ducati Riders Club on Meet up in 2009, I only accept MV owner to join us since then we have only two MV members to join us other than that it very hard to see many MV owner in California, accept you can see MV owner for Southern Cal Ride in June or July every year.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Rich, have you heard anything about Tim M. wanting (or trying) to set up an MV club here in Canada?

I can’t see him going out of his way to do anything as involved as starting a club. :jerkoff:

However, I wouldn’t put it past him to dangle a lure in hopes of hooking some unsuspecting soul into doing it for him. :naughty:

Steven Tim called me before the MV meet in Toronto while I was in California. He said he was planning to start an MV club which in his spare time and suggest we work together.

I mentioned the club idea to MV riders on the ride but not much interest. Personally I do not have much time as at least 50 percent of the my time is in LA and another 25 percent is traveling the rest of the world I cannot commit much time to it and require the rest of the MV group to help with running a club ( this explains why my new F4rr is still not on the road and why I have 4k on my f4 for the MV owners who wonder why I do not ride much). I will participate and contribute as much as I can when I can.

We have a good group in Canada and all the MV owners on the ride I have ridden with recently we have expanded the group and included Ducati riders.

If you want to talk about this email me at [email protected]

Richard

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Brad Pitt has a Brutale and lives in California. Give him a call.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Brad Pitt has a Brutale and lives in California. Give him a call.
Angelina Jolie has a Brutale and lives in California. Give Her a call :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Sorry for jumping in Gentlemen, just wanted to answer to the initial question of this thread. Count me in... would be nice to have an organized group. There... I'll get out of your way now.

By the way... I have at least one good source that says that Angelina has started to adopt a few Brutale folks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts