MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a pair of brand new, never used, MV Agusta original (oem part no: 800094318 / SPG0005002) grip covers. They're said to help improve grip feel, but IMO they're more for that extra "eye candy" effect. One is still sealed, while the other I took out for picture purposes only. These retail (if you can find them) for $33 a pair. Can be yours for $30 and I'll ship them out via USPS Priority Mail for free within the cont-USA.

Edit: I accept PayPal, if that helps...

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The parts counter guy at Motofixx where I picked these up from did in fact state that these grips can be used as riding grips, but I agree... I wouldnt use them for riding either. They're great for storage or when you're working on your bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm pretty sure the paperwork I got with my SPR states specifically that they are to protect the surgical grade rubber in the grips from UV exposure when parked in the sun. Definitely not for use on the road.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Troz said:
I'm pretty sure the paperwork I got with my SPR states specifically that they are to protect the surgical grade rubber in the grips from UV exposure when parked in the sun. Definitely not for use on the road.
I believe you....

:naughty: I guess they also included a bike cover to protect the whole bike from the elements while not riding... too bad the bike doesn't come with a garage and pit crew to take care of it for you :stickpoke

1 - 5 of 5 Posts