1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
20,411 Posts
Matt is well spoken, isn't he.

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
That was a great little vid. I was hoping the host would press some about the 675!!!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I've spoken with Matt on several occasions. He attendended Bubbalicious I. He's a kind gentleman, very knowledgeable on his product, and a great representative for MV.

·
Registered
869 Posts
carbonMV: whats up! glad to see another guy from the West. Too bad I don't live in Seattle anymore...miss the food!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Matt's a good guy, he has a hard job and he cares deeply about MV, do know it's not his company and his hands are often tied

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
+1 I think he is a pretty good stand up guy. I aired a dirty thread on here about my parts and he read it and called the Seattle dealer about it. I will say though i sent my 1078 air box back to FBF because it wouldn't fit straight and I was told it was identical and they sent it back with no exchange. So if it doesnt fit this time even know its the same one we will see if someone with MV will just swap the box out for me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I think he likes to hear himself talk.[/QUOTE

WTF did he mumble..... he was asked about the Brutale (greatest bike ever made, do I hear an Amen!?). And he starts panzy ass yapping about not making it to the NY show.... Talk about self destruction. Well, I guess you can classify him as NOT a salesman. I wanted to hear about the bikes, not what ever he said.

:lightning

·
Registered
279 Posts
I've spoken with Matt on several occasions. He attendended Bubbalicious I. He's a kind gentleman, very knowledgeable on his product, and a great representative for MV.

I give up ! what the hell is bubbalicious ?

I only know "babbaluci" , this is a traditional sicilian specialty

·
Administrator
20,411 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts