MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Media or MV Sightings is probably where this belongs, but I stumbled across this after a Google image search for something else...http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2007/01/page/2/

I am pretty dang sure this is Altoon's F41000S and Netizen's first F41000R. It is definately Fontana, and there is definately an MVAGUSTA.NET shirt in the lower picture!

Is this Blog one of us? One of us definately took those two pictures...Ben's brother?

Am I right? Admin? Laurence? Toon? you guys were there...The day Alvin taped Alex's burnout, right?

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
My guess they just used the photos, as its talking about the NYC motorcycle show...

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That's what I'm here for...I am going to find every picture of an MV on this little www that rightfully belongs to us...Hell, I'm callin' it www. III!!!

Wait, there seems to be quite a few out there...

Well, it's kinda neat to be out looking for something else, and stumble upon "yourself". That was a great day!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, sometime after that day Alex and I became your Avatar...Those were the days! Weve been rightfully trumped by the twins, as of late...

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
New avatar kinda cheesy ....Griff. I think it's cool!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts