MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Despite the fact that MV Agusta continues to trade while a new owner is sought following Harley-Davidson’s decision to sell the brand, the company is now asking workers to volunteer for redundancy. Managers hope that any job losses will not actually be required if a buyer is found quickly, but as the situation drags on, working capital is getting scarce to fund paychecks."

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/285/5728/Motorcycle-Article/Euro-Gossip-February-2010.aspx

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
Old news Fazer....Castle posted this news days ago.

I know you are sorry you sold your MV....for a good reason at he time....now it is time to buy a new one, it's a buyers market.

But you have to stop being so pessimistic......we need positive attitudes or economic recovery will never happen.

If you can't be optimistic about life you may as well stay in bed and wait for death to take you..

·
Registered
1,152 Posts

I know you are sorry you sold your MV....for a good reason at he time....now it is time to buy a new one, it's a buyers market.

But you have to stop being so pessimistic......we need positive attitudes or economic recovery will never happen.

If you can't be optimistic about life you may as well stay in bed and wait for death to take you..

Death will take us anyway , better on a new bike then in bed ;)
And when you die you wake up and life is just a simulation and you regret you took it so seriusly :blah::blah:

·
Registered
187 Posts

you hit the nail on the head esq'z me!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Death will take us anyway , better on a new bike then in bed ;)
And when you die you wake up and life is just a simulation and you regret you took it so seriusly :blah::blah:

I can't remeber before I was alive and I doubt I'll know anything after I'm dead :stickpoke

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
It does make me wonder about the liklihood of MV Agusta ever making any of those brand new F4s they're trying to sell us! I know a couple of us have deposits sitting on '10 F4s. If I were in that group, I'd be nervous. I'll believe the new F4 when I see it. Christ, MV didn't even bother doing the North American bike show tour this year! It doesn't bode well.

HD paid off all their debt, now would be the perfect time for Castiglione to buy it back! Hell, if they're gonna lose money, I'd rather see MV lose money with Castiglione piloting the ship than HD.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Think positive +++++++++

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts

+1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts