MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first MV. I got it when I was 8 years old. I've been in love with them ever since. I'm now in the process of restoring it. It's in parts in my garage, and it looks like I'll need a new motor.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Thanks for posting, certainly very interesting. Do you have any photos of it yourself? I wonder if there are any other owners.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any digitals to post. There is a photo of one in the F4 gallery next to a Senna.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
bartolim, that is sweet. I love that stuff, but mine isn't that cool. My YSR50 and NS50 will never do. I am going to build my own YSR racer out of this donor below, the NS will stay stock and original.

Good luck with your project, maybe your progress will get me started on mine. Post up some WIP shots, if you get time. We'd love to see it come alive.

Is yours the VERSIONE 8", or VERSIONE 10", or is that getting too personal?

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I want mine to end up a race bike with this paint, same year FZR...But with a small projector-beam headlight, like an endurance machine. YAH!

But first, I gotta build me a motor.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Odo, thanks, but the shiny paint only hides a very tired unit. Needs a complete rebuild...I'd rather be working on that little MV mini! That thing looks awesome!

Looks like Calamari racing will at least be selling me some of the key parts, I just need to pick a budget and get cracking!

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 11 of 11 Posts