MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I couldn't find anything under the search... does anyone have the digital downloads for each of the models logos etc. (.pdf/jpeg/.png etc.)

MV Agusta master logo
F4 / F3
B4 / B3
Stradale/Turismo/Rivale
RVS

Cheers

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
They are available but it's a lot of work searching for them. You have to iterate through the numerical ID at the end of the URL to find what you're looking for. Not just images but service bulletins and digital brochures.

For example this is the link to the F3 Ago logo > net.mvagusta.it/article_attachments/attachment_view/1890.

It's a ZIP file containing an EPS file, you'll need a vector graphics program such as Adobe Illustrator to open these. Alternatively Photoshop can render them to a bitmap image of a specified size.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hi Guys,

I couldn't find anything under the search... does anyone have the digital downloads for each of the models logos etc. (.pdf/jpeg/.png etc.)

MV Agusta master logo
F4 / F3
B4 / B3
Stradale/Turismo/Rivale
RVS

Cheers
I have them all in ai format.

Just tell me which ones you want and from what year and I'll send u an ai file.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thanks mate, current models would be fantastic.
Cheers
Tim

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
372 Posts
Would you happen to have the 2017 F3 RC Motul Edition sticker set?

Hi Guys,

MV Agusta master logo
F4 / F3
B4 / B3
Stradale/Turismo/Rivale
RVS

Cheers

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
not as a set that you could get cut and just stick on, I think I have all the individual logos, Stripes on my bodywork etc are pained on not graphics.

If you just want the logos and are happy to size yourself then I can send them over.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Aaron- got the PM!!

Cheers

·
Registered
88 Posts
They are available but it's a lot of work searching for them. You have to iterate through the numerical ID at the end of the URL to find what you're looking for. Not just images but service bulletins and digital brochures.

For example this is the link to the F3 Ago logo > net.mvagusta.it/article_attachments/attachment_view/1890.

It's a ZIP file containing an EPS file, you'll need a vector graphics program such as Adobe Illustrator to open these. Alternatively Photoshop can render them to a bitmap image of a specified size.
Shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes to write a bot to grab all the files starting from 1 onwards. Although knowing MV even a single threaded bot will probably DOS their web server.

Edit: lowest number was 54, LH44 announcement was 3100. I might write the bot myself. I kinda wanna get all the assets just in case.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes to write a bot to grab all the files starting from 1 onwards. Although knowing MV even a single threaded bot will probably DOS their web server.
Basicly I run one every monday :wink2: to get updates. Some cagiva and lots of news clipping dross.

I've a drop box of the 60Gb of files which I'm cataloging for Dons. That way we have each manual etc in each language for all years in an easy access format.

Mv unfortunately does not use a convenient naming structure. Even when they do name things they are frequently in error.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Thank you! But it might be easier to buy the pre-made RC set :)

not as a set that you could get cut and just stick on, I think I have all the individual logos, Stripes on my bodywork etc are pained on not graphics.

If you just want the logos and are happy to size yourself then I can send them over.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Basicly I run one every monday :wink2: to get updates. Some cagiva and lots of news clipping dross.

I've a drop box of the 60Gb of files which I'm cataloging for Dons. That way we have each manual etc in each language for all years in an easy access format.

Mv unfortunately does not use a convenient naming structure. Even when they do name things they are frequently in error.
I was thinking once I get a full dump locally I can run over every single file I grabbed and start putting them into subfolders based on file type. I can probably ignore all the PDFs since I'm just interested in the EPS files. I'm probably going to have to get a vinyl shop to custom print me all the factory stickers on my bike so I'm hoping somewhere in their 3000 files I can grab the eps for my year's stickers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts