MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Please see ebay item number: 230083480798

This is a limited edition diary which was presented to me from The MV AUGUSTA Special parts factory as recognition for importing MV Special Parts into the UK. It was presented by Sabrina Giglia who is the sales manager in the San Marino factory. The diary is hand made and contains original sketches and artwork of the MV range including F4 and Brutale as well as scale photographs.

The diary is leaterbound and illustrates gold floral designs in each front corner. My initials GE `Glenn Edwards` are also engraved on the front. The MV Augusta logo is embossed in leather on the front which looks and smells absoutely beautiful.

There is a certificate of authenticity supplied which denotes its origin which reads as follows:

"Its a great pleasure for me to offer you this precious object hand made for us from a famous Florence artist`. They are only 50 in the world. I wish you a life full of fortune, serenity and peace" Sabrina Giglia.

There are only 50 of these in the world. As you can see form the photographs there is a certificate seal which reads 42/50 stamped inside the front cover which proves its rarity.

This is a very special object which is very scarce. I hope it goes to a loving home! This is presented in the original cloth case with gold caligraphy showing Florence - point of origin.

Although I dont want to get rid of this it is currently up for sale.

Any questions please get in touch: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I agree, but after seeing things like Super Bowl and World Series rings come up for sale, I am no longer surprised...

Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts