MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hi All.

Seen these on eBay but i'm just not quite sure, I like them but what's every one else's opinion are they a bit too bling in silver? The price is pretty good.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MV-Agusta-Silver-Red-Black-Leather-Motorcycle-Motorbike-Biker-2Pc-SUIT-ANY-SIZE-/290822402283?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Leathers_Suits&var=&hash=item43b65db0eb
Don´t question anyone taste, but if you were sure you wouldn´t ask. What size are you ?

If size is big, i´m pretty sure with 300€ you can buy an original one.

Cheers.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to be honest looking at them again they do look a bit cheap and nasty. Think i'll stick with my Alpinestars MX1 suit and maybe get some MV logo's added.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
That suit looks extremely weird. Even if you have bad taste. Not MV worthy...

·
Registered
920 Posts
I wouldn't want a suit without shin armour for road use, I don't know about typical track injuries, and I don't think these leathers have any. Armoured boots don't cover the whole shin. Brake your shin and it's 6 months in plaster, and for me several more months with a protective brace, plus the risk of surgery going wrong or infection.
Between me and the chap next to me in the hospital, his plate down the shin got infected so badly that the skin parted fully down the shin, exposing the metal plate, and my operation went wrong, ending in a partly paralyzed foot.

When I was on the Orthopedic ward seeing the motorcyclists coming in, lower leg injuries were common.
I have 3 suits with decent leg protection, and the armour from the knee to the lower shin causes no discomfort to wear.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will definitely be sticking with my old RST 2 piece and Alpinestars 1 piece leathers now I have seen the final price of the F3 800 Ago i have on order LOL!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I didn't take a look at the quality of the suit, so going completely on aesthetics it's not my cup of tea, but it's not actually that bad.

Actually, I think it looks better that the suit on http://www.revlimiter.it/shop/

The silver brakes the suit up and you don't end up looking like you have a big ass like the suit in the above link.

You need the additional colours to make the suit look like it has some shape. When I had my suit designed, it was something specifically pointed out to me, and when you look at both suits side by side, one looks better than the other because of it.

MV makes some beautiful bikes, but I haven't seen a good looking MV suit to go along with them.

·
Registered
14,404 Posts
I'm with George...

Justin;
you might not like the design of the LookWells (I do) but you won't find that quality anymore

there are 7 colors of leather on the red MV suit and the workmanship is flawless

most compliments come from little old ladies looking at them inline at the market

most fun.....going to the Ducati booth at a show, the guys choke and glare......but the models like them :drummer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts