MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the mv leather jackets for sale on ebay from canada. $219 u.s. im in oz and looking at them. They say its an original mv product, can anyone confirm this and the quality of this product.
cheers
paul

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
some one buy one they look good.
I purchased the "Brutale Vintage"Jacket about 6 weeks ago.$249 +$15 + shipping $49.95
They will put in 4 vents for $15 and they do not charge for custom modifications.
The jacket arrived about 8 days after I filled out the elaborate custom fitting measurement guide. About 15 measurements.Also there were numerous emails because I clicked the wrong jacket and had lots of ?
Armor-Yes
liner -yes
etc,etc.
It took 3 days to get from Karachi to Morris,il (about 90 miles from Chicago).
Quality of leather,design,workmanship ,fitting I would put all as excellent and value obviously outstanding.
I have not seen the original so I cannot compare it.The quality is better or equal to other Asian jackets I have, but not quite as good as an arlen Ness leather jacket that sold for around $550 8 years ago.
They have been in business a long time and I will need to find there off ebay website name again(dakotabikes.com? or something similar.)

Overall pretty phenomenal here is the website.I asked him if he still has the MV Agusta jackets which I am pretty sure he does.

http://www.daytonajackets.com/

·
Registered
417 Posts
I purchased the "Brutale Vintage"Jacket about 6 weeks ago.$249 +$15 + shipping $49.95
They will put in 4 vents for $15 and they do not charge for custom modifications.
The jacket arrived about 8 days after I filled out the elaborate custom fitting measurement guide. About 15 measurements.Also there were numerous emails because I clicked the wrong jacket and had lots of ?
Armor-Yes
liner -yes
etc,etc.
It took 3 days to get from Karachi to Morris,il (about 90 miles from Chicago).
Quality of leather,design,workmanship ,fitting I would put all as excellent and value obviously outstanding.
I have not seen the original so I cannot compare it.The quality is better or equal to other Asian jackets I have, but not quite as good as an arlen Ness leather jacket that sold for around $550 8 years ago.
They have been in business a long time and I will need to find there off ebay website name again(dakotabikes.com? or something similar.)

Overall pretty phenomenal here is the website.I asked him if he still has the MV Agusta jackets which I am pretty sure he does.

http://www.daytonajackets.com/
Did it have the BRUTALE motif on it.thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My friend who is from Pakistan, where they are made, guessed even in Pakistan it would be $400 to $500 . He has been in the clothing business. He thought the leather and workmanship were superb .
A more professional eval then mine . Here is a link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MENS-MV-AGUSTA-BRUTALE-BIKER-LEATHER-JACKET-NEW-/280521567391?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item4150636c9f

I personally do not find such great bargains on apparel,but I was extremely impressed. Obviously . I had been looking for a used jacket for a months that would cost about double.

They do NOT say or imply this is an original jacket.It is not exactly the same.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
My friend who is from Pakistan, where they are made, guessed even in Pakistan it would be $400 to $500 . He has been in the clothing business. He thought the leather and workmanship were superb .
A more professional eval then mine . Here is a link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MENS-MV-AGUSTA-BRUTALE-BIKER-LEATHER-JACKET-NEW-/280521567391?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item4150636c9f

I personally do not find such great bargains on apparel,but I was extremely impressed. Obviously . I had been looking for a used jacket for a months that would cost about double.

They do NOT say or imply this is an original jacket.It is not exactly the same.
But by using the logo they are violating copyright law...they don't have to claim they are original to do so...spend a few hundred more and get the real stuff...I personally don't care for knockoffs and believe that they are stealing someone elses ideas...make the jacket the same, just don't call it or print somebody elses brand all over it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts