MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
They do come up occasionally here. What size?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Awesome r1! Do you know how tight these jackets run? Cuz I'm usually a 42 in a suit if I have to lose weight so be it.. Thanks for the help I have to buy it

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
Jackets?

the 1st 2 LookWell jackets run true to size......these are the longer

separate jackets with pockets, the 1&2 piece suits have no external pockets

the fronts of the arms have fabric on them for venting

the last one an MV Corse, by M-Tech, is a looser fit

if you are in SoCal you can stop by and try them on

:drummer:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'd love to but I'm in Jersey I am probably going to take a shot on the black lookwell jacket since thats the one I have been looking for and its my size as well, I apologize for jacking this guys thread

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mv Leather Jacket

Hello , I have just purchased a red Lookwell jacket from ebay last week. I am a chest size 42 but having heard about the tight sizing I went for the XL 44. It is a perfect fit and lovely quality. Be careful of the copies or made to measure on EBay. They are not true to design. Eg. MV Agusta is printed the wrong way on one arm and on one collar. Go for the Lookwell.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello , I have just purchased a red Lookwell jacket from ebay last week. I am a chest size 42 but having heard about the tight sizing I went for the XL 44. It is a perfect fit and lovely quality. Be careful of the copies or made to measure on EBay. They are not true to design. Eg. MV Agusta is printed the wrong way on one arm and on one collar. Go for the Lookwell.
Nice one Stephen, was it new? I was looking at the one in this thread but missed out on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts