MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm wondering if someone who has an MV in Vancouver, Canada or thereabouts can possibly do me a small favour.

If you are in this area then could you please PM me so that i can let you know what i require...................ta very much folks:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
As I understand, there are no MVs in all of Canada (legally)......

·
Registered
69 Posts
MV in Canada

I have one legally, 2002 F4 in Toronto ( for sale actually). Some one has an AGO IN Alberta. But they are super rare up here!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I have one legally, 2002 F4 in Toronto ( for sale actually). Some one has an AGO IN Alberta. But they are super rare up here!
I stand corrected and apologize. Are there any dealers in Canada?

·
Registered
69 Posts
No Dealers yet.

I WISH! Parts are a bitch to get up to Canada! MV's are not currently on the list of approved bikes to import at this time. I'm still trying to find a way to register my MV1000.

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
Chris, Vancouver is just across the border from Seattle....maybe some one there?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers folks.

The favour i need is quite simple but i think logistically it may become a nightmare. A friend of mine is the UK distributor for Pazzo levers and we've been hassling him for ages to get some levers made for an MV..................Now i know what the delay is.

So i was hoping to find someone with an MV in the right area and get them to contact PAzzo on my friends behalf and hey presto they thrash out a deal for loaning a bike to take measurements and the MV world has another new product:)

My Geographical knowlege of that area is next to nothing i'm ashamed to say, so i wouldn't even know where vancouver is in relation to any other part of the US.

Any help greatly appreciated

ta:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts