MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just read an artical in the December issue. Made me proud to be an Mv owner. This is my first scanned image post so sorry if the file shows small. Their is another small artical in the same issue I'll post it if this one turns out ok. I like the quote in the Agostini pic "Giacomo Agostini did not appear at Vintage days to simply sign autographs. He was there to ride" :smoking:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still trying to get this right

Any one know how to up load the file so they can be inlarged ? :cussing:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I just read it. It's an AWESOME article. They also have a write up of the 750 America! Good read as well.

Some things I didn't know though. Larry Ferracci is the son of Eraldo Ferracci (I knew that), but I didn't know he's a major figure head (can't remember his title) at Cagiva USA?? So, not only did it make it super easy for MV USA to join Ferracci, it makes it super easy for Ferracci to have a say as to what goes on with the future of MV. Both models, mods, aftermarket, designs....kinda scary if you ask me. Nothing against Ferracci of course. Just kinda like a conflict of intrest....like Bush and the oil industry. FWIW, I'm also Pro-Bush, so don't take that statement as negative connotation.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yeah, Larry is the man in charge, and from what I hear this is generally a bad thing (he's not known as a nice guy). I'm not sure where Matt from Cagiva USA fits in now?

Now I gotta get that magazine. I never read it though. Nothing about racing :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
b42day said:
What page is it on? We couldn't find it....December issue right?
Thanks
Page 82. The cover has is green with a red S4R Monster on the cover. Also some good Ducati articals aswell.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
sat down at barnes and nobles today during a break and read the MV articles. Its nice to see some articles that say more than just "great bike but to expensive for me" :piss:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
ARGH i spent an hour looking for the old issue of Robb Report. All the stands have the Dec. issue... going to have to look online then :( ( I collect magazines with MV's... )

Other than that, i got a copy of "Fast Bikes" because in the corner there was an MV Agusta F4 ultimate used buyers guide. Got my attention so i flipped through it and there is a 5 sided highlight of the Tamburini. Not many words... but a couple of "nice photos" with a girl if anyone is familiar with the magazine..

Too bad i learned it was 14$ when i was being rung up! Haha..

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I did for the virgin eyes of the forum!

Anyone for some odd reason receive an extra Robb Report from Nov they'd like to share :) will pay shipping & cost of issue

1 - 20 of 22 Posts