MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FYI,
Not affiliated in any way to this shop in Wisconsin. I just can never find any gear here in Indana for MV because we don't have a MV dealer. Found this MV gear on ebay.

Hope it makes someone happy :)

MV Agusta Brutale 750/910 T-Shirt LARGE

MV Agusta Brutale 750/910 T-Shirt XLARGE

MV Agusta F4 750/1000 T-Shirt LARGE

MV Agusta Corse Keychain

I already have the keychain and although they have it listed as a Brutale item it is not mine just says MV Corse and is pretty cool doesn't scratch the paint and has padding in it. I love it!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay I gave in and bought a couple F4 750/1000 Shirts ;) Still some left great price!

·
Registered
756 Posts
One key chain acquired...thx for the alert...hadn't seen those in the States before :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MVorBMW said:
One key chain acquired...thx for the alert...hadn't seen those in the States before :)
I really like mine. The picture doesn't do it justice. It looks like just a piece of material but has padding on the inside and mv corse on each side stitched.

Pretty good cool factor :yo:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up! :yo:

I just picked up one of the keychains, which is good because I've been looking for some time for a suitable keychain setup for the MV key.

I would get one of the F4 t-shirts, but alas I'm usually an US XL. Since these shirts are Italian the US equivalent of the avalable L would probably be something like a US XS. :laughing:

I'm 6'2", about 215 and I have euro/italian cycling jerseys in my closet that are literally XXXL. :wtf:

Those skinny, toothpick euros! :popcorn:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:laughing:

Glad I was able to help.

ten~39 said:
Thanks for the heads-up! :yo:

I just picked up one of the keychains, which is good because I've been looking for some time for a suitable keychain setup for the MV key.

I would get one of the F4 t-shirts, but alas I'm usually an US XL. Since these shirts are Italian the US equivalent of the avalable L would probably be something like a US XS. :laughing:

I'm 6'2", about 215 and I have euro/italian cycling jerseys in my closet that are literally XXXL. :wtf:

Those skinny, toothpick euros! :popcorn:

·
Registered
756 Posts
$8 for the keychain :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks for the link. My only warning as stated above, is the sizing. I picked up some shirts at Mid ohio, typically wear xl, the xxl's are more like a large at best. Cool stuff, just sized for thin Euros who wear clothing as the 8th layer of skin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts