MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After bleeding all over a part of our couch (knee operation!) and wrecking the leather, I needed to think of a solution without having to buy a whole new settee.
Out came the tools, and a stainless steel MV wall sign. A lot of hammering, sawing, swearing and bodging later, this is the end result.
The biggest cost was the tinted glass for the top, but all said and done a relative cheap solution (and we get some MV indoors!). I like it, but then again I might be a bit biased!!

Dave.

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It took about 2 days to hobble together (with lots of food and drink pauses!). The biggest wait was for the glass as it had to be ordered. You just can't find a glazier that stocks single pane glass anymore!

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Are you kidding Dave!! .., it looks great!.
And you could always say you sweated blood over it and you'd be telling no lies!.
Well done:)
Brian.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Like!!

·
Vendor
5,281 Posts
It took about 2 days to hobble together (with lots of food and drink pauses!). The biggest wait was for the glass as it had to be ordered. You just can't find a glazier that stocks single pane glass anymore!
You should market them.Great job.:)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the positive reactions guys.
If you can't find something in the furniture stores that will fit, then the only choice is to make it yourself.
As for the coaster with a glass of cold Guinness on it, that has been tested with success!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts