MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
An sv650 with an MV tank, tail, and silencer. I think it looks pretty good except for the lower part of the stock nose fairing.

I think I remember seeing some pics around here a little while ago of another bike with an MV tail.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Gees...creativity is a good thing but pushing it too far is just silly. :crazyeyes

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lord said:
Gees...creativity is a good thing but pushing it too far is just silly. :crazyeyes
"Silly" creativity - coming from someone who own's motorcycles built by a company who's motto is "Motorcycle Art" gives new meaning to the word silly! :jsm:

My head is spinning .............

Tom

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
psperl said:
.... I think it looks pretty good except for the lower part of the stock nose fairing.
Nothing stock about the nose fairing - the builder says it's a Honda "RC211V MotoGP replica nose with a headlight from a Yamaha scooter ".

Here's more from the builder:
I couldn't buy any of the parts I needed so I decided to make my own. That's what got me into all the composite work. I had no idea what to do so I just started reading and playing with fiberglass and carbon. This was all done manually - no design software as I'm not schooled in all that. I made a 'carbon copy' of the SV fender and then decided to tackle the tank. It was a fun learning experience and in the end I was able to build the tank you see on my bike. It's actually the third one I made. I sold the other two.

Whether you like it or not I guess we can all agree it's creative.

·
Registered
485 Posts
TPadden said:
"Silly" creativity - coming from someone who own's motorcycles built by a company who's motto is "Motorcycle Art" gives new meaning to the word silly! :jsm:

My head is spinning .............

Tom
Tom,don't hate the player,hate the game.Everbody is entitled to is own opinion :cross:

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Dont want to Criticise to much but it sure does nothing for me, just dont like it, in MY opinion the only bike with MV pipes should be an MV

·
Registered
485 Posts
F41NXS said:
Dont want to Criticise to much but it sure does nothing for me, just dont like it, in MY opinion the only bike with MV pipes should be an MV
Finally someone comes up with the right argument. I totally agree, the 4 pipes layout is the MV's trademark,the is no substitute.

END OF THE STORY :cool:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mike21 said:
Piece of shit,,,,, :wtf: wouldnt buy 10 euros :stickpoke
Don't sugarcoat it tell us what you really think :) !

Tell me how many eMoto parts have you added to your motorcycle art piece and think it's custom????? :stickpoke Some people are artists and some just purchase it! :blah:

Art does bring out critics though ....... so it must at least be an artistic piece of shit. :toothless

Tom

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lord said:
Tom,don't hate the player,hate the game.Everbody is entitled to is own opinion :cross:
I don't hate the player but love the game - Love or hate the bike I have no problem with; I just find dismissing it as silly or as a piece of shit degrades anyone who loves either art or motorcycles.

Tom

·
Registered
485 Posts
TPadden said:
I don't hate the player but love the game - Love or hate the bike I have no problem with; I just find dismissing it as silly or as a piece of shit degrades anyone who loves either art or motorcycles.

Tom
Fair enough. :friday:

·
Registered
720 Posts
TPadden said:
Don't sugarcoat it tell us what you really think :) !

Tell me how many eMoto parts have you added to your motorcycle art piece and think it's custom????? :stickpoke Some people are artists and some just purchase it! :blah:

Art does bring out critics though ....... so it must at least be an artistic piece of shit. :toothless

Tom
You will see later when the rest of the parts arrive!!!I`m not customising my brutale.....i only have found few parts wich are more suitable for it ...
( my opinion.... like in the previous mail) :smoking: :guitarist

1 - 20 of 24 Posts