MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of ours had an accident and is in hospital. We'd like to visit him and want to take some reading materials and such. Would be great to supply him with well wishes from our community.

He is the local shop's MV parts guy. He makes a point of knowing what's going on with MV, their parts and getting things right the first time. He's a successful club racer even on the national level. You may have noticed it on RoadRacing World:

First here:
http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=27931

More and photos here:
http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=27972

I'd really appreciate your well wishes.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
All the very best to your friend for a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
James -

I hope that Chase has a speedy and full recovery.

That's some kinda crazy looking incision he's got there. But, as we all know, chicks dig scars!

Alex

PS - next time he's out driving, maybe one of these would be a good idea:

:)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Glad to hear he is up and walking,neck injury's don't always turn out so well.A buddy of mine broke c3 and was not as lucky,so it is good to see when someone comes out of an accident like that on the plus side.All the best for a speedy recovery

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I had read about that. Ouch. Sorry to hear it. I might have pictures of him for 2005. Let me know if there's anything we can do. Do you know his number from 2005?

In the past I've made guys posters and put well wishes on one. It's no trouble. If nothing else we could find a good MV photo, put well wishes on it, and send it his way.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. That is one hell of a story he can tell his Grandkids one day .... I guess his new nickname will be "Motorhead" from this point on (I hope he has a sense of humor)!!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Best wishes and a speedy recovery :) Glad to hear you are walking

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
OMG...Those photos! It looks like it was a horrible experience to endure, I was saddened to read of your friend's accident.

However, after reading the second article, I can see he has an impossibly good disposition about the whole event, good for him.

This is a crazy world, and there is much I don't know...But of this I am pretty sure:

Attitude determines altitude...Chase already seems to have his going the right direction.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Griff
twoeleven

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Sorry to hear about this......

Get Well Soon!!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
May God give Chase all the strength for speedy recovery, and Patience to all family members and friends in this testing time.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts