MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,156 Posts
F, interested in the 125 sport, where do we / how do we go from here??:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: plus I will pm you:jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
F, interested in the 125 sport, where do we / how do we go from here??:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: plus I will pm you:jsm:
Never should have sold the one you had huh? :stickpoke I do understand why you want another :)

·
2,156 Posts
Never should have sold the one you had huh? :stickpoke I do understand why you want another :)
V, yes , you are right :banghead::banghead::banghead::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: I miss my baby:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: N, hope you are still taking good care of it:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
V, yes , you are right :banghead::banghead::banghead::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: I miss my baby:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: N, hope you are still taking good care of it:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
Hi Julian, yes still taking care of her. Sorry it's not the best picture going around but here is a pic of her at a recent bike show here in Tassie
Camera 11.07.2011 010.JPG

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi Julian, yes still taking care of her. Sorry it's not the best picture going around but here is a pic of her at a recent bike show here in Tassie
View attachment 50242
Not forgiven Nathan - get a better PIC - that little baby deserves way better than that :stickpoke - I'll be in Launceston 8 -11 January 2012 I may just have to check up on you that you are doing the right thing -:laughing:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not forgiven Nathan - get a better PIC - that little baby deserves way better than that :stickpoke - I'll be in Launceston 8 -11 January 2012 I may just have to check up on you that you are doing the right thing -:laughing:
Here you go Rob:
bikes 002 - Copy.JPG
I will PM you my contact details. As my home is always open and you and your family are more than welcome. There will be a cold one in the fridge or a bike for you if you want to go for a ride.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Here you go Rob:
View attachment 50362
I will PM you my contact details. As my home is always open and you and your family are more than welcome. There will be a cold one in the fridge or a bike for you if you want to go for a ride.
Thanks Nathan, that's a way better photo, all is forgiven, just what the little bike deserves, thank you :) - Very very very nice indeed :yo: I understand Julian's sadness at having let her go :eek:

I replied to your PM before I read this one - lol That's very kind & very generous of you - it will be my wife & I travelling down - we are flying in for our wedding anniversary, it's kind of a kick coming to Tassie as we haven't been back there since our honeymoon :eek:

I would definitely love to catch up for a cold one, I am trying to meet every single MV owner in the world face to face, doing quite job so far I should have 3 continents done by the time we get there :laughing:

Of course, the same offer applies to you & yours if you are up our way - you have my details & our home is also always open to MV tragics ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts