MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Keep reading on the web that the price is going to be 22,500 Euros on the F4RR...I am thinking this bike will be 26-27k OTD USD and that is my guess. I think MV is trying a new approach of overdelivering and undercutting their competitors in terms of pricing...mainly Ducati. I think they are interested in Ducati's market therefore they are not going to make it super duper expensive....OR I could be smoking crack and this bike will in all likelihood be over 35k and I am going to have to start selling body parts...

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Keep reading on the web that the price is going to be 22,500 Euros on the F4RR...I am thinking this bike will be 26-27k OTD USD and that is my guess. I think MV is trying a new approach of overdelivering and undercutting their competitors in terms of pricing...mainly Ducati. I think they are interested in Ducati's market therefore they are not going to make it super duper expensive....OR I could be smoking crack and this bike will in all likelihood be over 35k and I am going to have to start selling body parts...
No dice on the body parts! I've been trying like crazy to sell my liver for a RR but no go. I never drink, you would think my liver would be worth something! The body part market isn't what it used to be! :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts