MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 MV F4 SPR for sale

Due to a change in my mechanical interests I am selling my beloved SPR.
4400 miles, owned since new, never crashed or down, many aftermarket performance and aesthetic parts such as MV Special Parts red Alacantra seat, AFAM quick change 44 tooth rear sprocket, billet aluminum licence plate and turn signal relocator, and Fast by Ferracci bar risers. In addition the bike has new Dunlop 208 GPs with about 500 miles on them and had had the brake and clutch fluid replaced with Brembo high temp.

The bike is virtually mint with only a minor cosmetic issues, a couple of small paint nics on the tank as a result of being tied down upon delivery.

The bike comes with the standard SPR accessories included, rear stand, cover, grip covers, and 38 tooth MVSP rear sprocket and is located in San Diego California.

I am asking $16500 and can help with arranging shipping or pick up.

If you have any questions and would like some pictures please contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Interesting. Really sounds like the one at 14,000 with 15,000 buy it now. The one i have been watching for awhile!

I think that this deserves a lower price then!

·
Registered
338 Posts
The ebay SPR, (and I assume its our new member's) was relisted at least three times. Each time I sent the owner questions with no response. A bit strange as in the description he states, "If you have any questions or would like any additional information please ask. Thanks!" So why am I surprised he didn't answer my above post!?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same here, I asked some very basic questions...no response, hence my ownership of an ev02 instead of an SPR :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Gotta love these guys, one post to advertise their stuff and then never show up again. You should charge a comission Alvin.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello all,

I removed the bike after relisting several times it for a couple of reasons. I grew tired of offers for trades of Harleys or Toyotas(!) and tired of offers for $10000 cash or "I don't have the money now can I pay you in 6 weeks" etc.

I offered the bike through ebay many times at reduced prices and was unsucesssful. I was contacted by a generous member of this board who recomended that I list the bike on offer among fellow enthusiasts on mvagusta.net at a price more suited to the bikes value.

One difficulty I encountered through ebay is that due to my job and the travel that I must do I am not able to answer all questions in a timely manner leading to dissatisfaction among my perspective buyers.

Now, the bike is in Southern California, clean, clear, and waiting for a new rider. If anybody has any REAL questions about my bike rather than concerns about my sale of it or where it has been for sale before please contact me.

Thank You

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Well, price is price. I think if you are listing it 14k elsewhere, the price shouldn't be raised here. Especially since I have been eyeing that SPR!

·
Registered
187 Posts
parallaxpac said:
If anybody has any REAL questions about my bike rather than concerns about my sale of it or where it has been for sale before please contact me
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
admin said:
Well, price is price. I think if you are listing it 14k elsewhere, the price shouldn't be raised here. Especially since I have been eyeing that SPR!
:stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke Sleep in Ben's garage Alvin, get that bike!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
So what is the price? I'm really interested, almost thinking about selling my MV to get it.

Seems like you couldn't get 14K for it a couple of times, but listed here for 16.5K. Let me know, we might be able to work something out.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Please only sell it for what you believe it is a good price, and not what Ebay and other internet bullshit claims it is worth...you paid a premium for it and any subsequent owner should do too...and absolutely refuse lowballers...and yes!!! I am on a lowballer ebayer crusade!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks!

Thanks for the support guys!

I love this bike and really don't want to sell it but life moves on.

If anybody has any questions please email me and I will get back to you.

This one will be gone, but I hope to rejoin the MV community again soon.

Thanks again

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sounds sketchy

I contacted parallaxpac as per Post #7:

"Now, the bike is in Southern California, clean, clear, and waiting for a new rider. If anybody has any REAL questions about my bike rather than concerns about my sale of it or where it has been for sale before please contact me."

Since I will be in the area soon, I thought I would take the opportunity to check it out as a possible acquisition. I sent a PM with a few simple due diligence questions a week ago. parallaxpac replied via PM but claimed not to know how to work everything on this board, so this person asked me to send an e-mail instead. What's the need for an e-mail? It is obvious that this person knows how to use the PM Reply button and type a response.

Everything about this advertisement is sketchy, in my opinion. Buyer beware!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Are you still going to take a look Randy?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Randy said:
I contacted parallaxpac as per Post #7:

"Now, the bike is in Southern California, clean, clear, and waiting for a new rider. If anybody has any REAL questions about my bike rather than concerns about my sale of it or where it has been for sale before please contact me."

Since I will be in the area soon, I thought I would take the opportunity to check it out as a possible acquisition. I sent a PM with a few simple due diligence questions a week ago. parallaxpac replied via PM but claimed not to know how to work everything on this board, so this person asked me to send an e-mail instead. What's the need for an e-mail? It is obvious that this person knows how to use the PM Reply button and type a response.

Everything about this advertisement is sketchy, in my opinion. Buyer beware!
AGREE! Aside from the unanswered questions I sent him each time it was listed on ebay (3X that I know of) he also did not respond to my posts here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts