MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother just visited the Ducati dealer in Las Vegas (located on Sahara and Eastern) and he saw that prices for the 07 red & silver F4R was $21,900, while the black one was being discounted for $19,900. He told me the dealer was letting to drop the prices further more. The dealer already has the new F4R312 in stock.

I havent seen anything visually, so its still a surprise for me to see that the F4R prices have dropped so quickly (atleast for the black ones, no clue why).

So all those of you are making summer plans for a bit of excitement can kill 2 birds with on stone.
Fly to Vegas and buy an F4.

·
Registered
753 Posts
The black one must be a demo bike for that price

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Banned
203 Posts
Yeah he's right, I visited that dealership last time I was in Vegas which was about 2 weeks ago. The name of that Dealership in Vegas is Pat Clarke Motorsports. One thing that I did notice while over there was that they were remodeling the showroom and all of the bikes on the floor were covered in alot of dust. I was like dam why are all of the bikes covered in dust.
I guess they didnt cover the bikes during the remodeling. Luckily for the F4R312, it was out back and just got uncrated so there was no dust on that bad boy.
It was the exact same one that I have on order too. Red/Silver 1+1. :yo: The Nero that they have is an '06 and I dont think that its a demo either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts